Facial redness, skin flushing, erythrosis and rosacea: skin redness causes and solutions
Skin redness can cause distress. Skin flushing, triggered by dilated blood vessels, can become more visible and widespread over time. Take action to calm skin redness:
• Avoid extremes of temperature.
• Avoid spicy foods and stimulants.
• Cut down on alcohol.
• Stop smoking.
• Gently cleanse skin with a non-rinse cleanser, followed by a spritz of Thermal Spring Water and a daily care product with Ambophenol.
• Use sun protection every day (a CC or BB cream with SPF is ideal).
• If these steps are not enough, consider seeing a dermatologist to ask about laser treatments.